- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 medium ripe avocados, mashed and mixed with 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ cup Greek yogurt mixed with 1 package of low-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 can black beans , rinsed and drained
- 3 medium diced tomatoes
- 2 cans of sliced olives, drained
- 8 ounces of 2% milk cheddar cheese
Starting with the lettuce on the bottom of a bowl, add each layer on top of the next, ending with sprinkling the cheese on top. Alternate one celery stick with each whole grain chip to cut your calories in half.