I am not a big salmon fan but this is a recipe I like. You can use honey mustard for a sweeter taste.
- • 1/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- • 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- • 1 tablespoon chopped dill, tarragon, or chives (optional)
- • 1 tablespoon olive oil
- • 1 3-pound salmon fillet, skin on, cut into portions
- • 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- • Coarse salt and ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss panko with herbs and 1 tablespoon oil. Place salmon (skin down) on a foil-lined baking sheet, slightly oiled or sprayed with oil. Spread evenly with mustard; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with reserved panko mixture, patting gently. Roast salmon until it flakes easily, 10 to 14 minutes (you may want to check it after 10 minutes). With a large spatula, loosen it from skin. Transfer fish to platter.
Total Fat: 7.2 grams
Sodium: 159.8 mg
Total Carbs: 5.0 grams
Protein: 32.2 grams